Stillwater Life! October 10, 2016
Hi you all!
Wow, I'm feeling SO blessed! This is like the greatest group ever and, and, AND!! I have the greatest Hermana to serve with as well! I definitely feel like I'm running around with my head cut off, but at least I'm happy! I've been in a bubble with the Lawton Ward, so this is a good break to remember how missionary work usually goes. The group absolutely loves us though! There is a ton of reactivation to be going on here in the group and it will be a long process, but it will be SO good! It was really cool to have my first week be fast and testimony meeting, I'm working on testifying of Christ more (I feel like I'm missing the center of the Lord's work too much- our Savior, Jesus Christ!) so I figured what an amazing way to work on testifying of Christ! Not to mention Hermana McFadden got up to go and asked me to come with her (she later told me that she had thought it was a rule to go up together (: ).
Oh! So a quick bio on Hermana McFadden! She is amazing! I love her to death! Haha I'm her first companion after her trainer and so she's super new, but she is so diligent and loving and I love her to death! <-Have I mentioned that yet? She is from Northern California/New Hampshire and has her maternal grandma's middle name too! And, she did swim team just for fun her senior year as well! We seriously have so much in common- it's kind of scary! She also went to BYU for a year before coming out and she wants to go into economics and teaching that in high school (so she's like crazy smart!). I seriously couldn't have asked for a better companion for this transfer than her- it's going to be great!
Quick miracle! Petra is one of our investigators and she is amazing! We visited her twice this last week and she mentioned the first time that she is right now trying to find a new job so that she can keep the Sabbath Day holy. She told us that she taught her daughter, Zuleidy (6), about the commandments and so Zuleidy asked "Then why do you work on Sundays?". She is now really working hard to find a new job that doesn't work her on Saturdays or Sundays! The following visit, her husband, Javier came home and after a bit started to Bible bash with us about the 7th day worship along with a couple of other things and I fell for it! But I've repented and won't do that again! BUT Petra was amazing and she testified of Joseph Smith being a prophet and guiding us- she's incredible! Her mom and son are recent converts of a few years (her mom) and last week (her son) down in Mexico so she's really on fire!
Okay, one more miracle! Richi is a recent convert's husband and will be getting baptized next Tuesday. Last week when we met with him, he shared with us that while they watched General Conference last week, He still felt like they had missed had missed out because they didn't go to church. He's already got a strong testimony and is so prepared! The people here in Stillwater are the greatest!
Top up new jackpot every month, like Top Up X2.
ReplyDeleteRoyal1688 A site to participate in online gambling games. The most popular fashion is currently. Because playing the Internet game today. It is an opportunity to create revenue. The ability to create fun and relaxation, the stress to the player as well.
With the current online game risk. It is very popular. Because it is easy to join the fun. Do not travel to a gambling casino. Wasting time And travel expenses as well. Nowadays, people are interested in playing casino games, computer network widely.
We do not need to do that. Whether it is amateur gambling online gambling in any masters. What is your favorite sport? Or legs that are topped up. You will receive a great promotion, a 20% up to 100% bonus, and a new jackpot bonus, new promotions every month, top up X2 and many more. Everyone at the site. คาสิโนออนไลน์