Merry Christmas Eve! Last Email!! December 24, 2016
President Mansell is too efficient! Because I'm not trunky, I wanted to do key indicators for my last time and guess what? I can't! I'm already kicked out of my area on Missionary Portal.
This past week has been CRAZY! We had Hermana St. Clair with us on Tuesday, Christmas Conference Wednesday, weekly planning on Thursday and we're started to clean our house to move yesterday! Like I'm kind of bummed that all of these other necessary things (moving and cleaning) are happening this week! I just want to teach and feel like I'm still working hard as a missionary, but I am doing my best and trying to not get down on myself even when I feel like we have done nothing all day. Hermana Tucker has been a huge help to me helping me to see the positive- she's the greatest!
For example, last night all of our appointments fell through, the back-ups we had were not interested or home and it was after a day of planning (for our new area and finishing weekly planning) and cleaning, so I came home and just cried. Hermana Tucker pointed out that everyone has their agency, we tried out best, we set up a return appointment with one of them and we knocked a random door that had been blasting mariachi music the other night and had a short miracle lesson with Kerri who is actually the mother of the Elder's investigator who the Elders said was always stand-offish to them! She'll be coming to the lesson of her sister-in-law who is a returning less-active member this next Thursday. So all in all, I realized that I was looking at only the negative yesterday and that I need to do better and remember to see the good! It was a good reminder!
As for preparing to head home this week, it hadn't really hit that I'm really going home soon until this morning
during studies. I'm like an emotional wreck! I'm so stoked to go home and see my family but I'm so eternally grateful for the time I've had here in Oklahoma. I have learned SO much and have come so much closer to my Heavenly Father and Savior, I don't want to struggles and learning opportunities which have taught me and made me a better person to end. I absolutely love the people here in Oklahoma, I've had invaluable spiritual experiences with them and the other missionaries. While I'm ready to finish my mission, I don't really want it to be done at the same time. Have you ever seen Tangled? If not, you definitely should. But there is this part in it that Rapunzel leaves her tower against her mother's command and is going back and forth between how she is so sad that her mother is going to be so upset with her and how happy and excited she is to be on an adventure to see the floating lights. That describes perfectly how I feel moment to moment- I'm so happy and excited to start this new adventure but I'm scared out of my mind and am feeling so heartbroken to know that I won't be able to continue being a full-time missionary and just always teaching about Christ and baring testimony of Him and that his gospel can change anyones life to bring joy. But besides that, I'm doing well!
SO CRAZIEST ANNOUNCEMENT EVER!!!
This week we got our transfer calls on Wednesday night because.... We are getting TULSA and a chunk of Kansas in our mission! We are gaining 31!!! new wards and branches and loosing about 7 missionaries. So our Elders are getting kicked out and the OSU YSA Elders are gaining half of our English Ward and we'll be gaining half of the English ward along with the Spanish group. The missionaries that will be taking over areas in the Arkansas Bentonville mission will live with the missionaries in those areas for about 4-7 days and then the missionaries from the other mission with drive back to their own mission. Crazy, huh? So practically our WHOLE mission is changing. The zone and district areas, leadership, any wards or branches (besides Spanish or Marshallese, and celestial wards like Lawton that the missionaries who are both teaching all day every day already) will only have one set of missionaries (elderly or young), and a bunch of apartments/houses are getting closed (including ours). So this change is HUGE! But we are super excited for it because it will give us more teaching opportunities since we will have more area and more members! And many of the wards/branches in the Arkansas mission don't have missionaries in every ward, so these wards/branches now will probably have missionaries! So this is fun!
Last note, my homecoming is this next Sunday- January 1st! I'll be speaking in the YSA ward at 9:30am at the church building at 450 S 2200 E ST GEORGE, Utah 84790 and then the Silver Stone Ward at 11am at the church building at 1080 West Arlington Street WASHINGTON, Utah 84780-8594. I'll be giving the same talk so blessings! so you won't miss anything if you just come to one and you have options (: I'm excited to see you all soon! I love you lots! Chao!
Con amor,
Hermana Nachelle Sharon Hunt (:


Advances in Casino Games
ReplyDeleteIBCbet This is the path to success in overcoming online gambling games. Gclub 69 casino Our online casino network has been collecting recipes and special techniques by seasoned players to play casino games online. So many online gamblers have come to our website. Not less than 2000 per day
With the ability to provide services that all of you to gamble in all areas, whether the gambling in any of the prototype will make the gambler. Have fun and succeed with the gambling games that gamblers choose to bet well. And most importantly, we have chosen for the player to bet on all the games are standardized so that the gambler is fully placed and entertained with the treatment procedures chosen by the player. To join the fun must not be defeated confidently.
Do not wait for an hour of unannounced flight, computer network, waiting for you to come into contact with yourself. We have a team of 24-hour staff at the site. Ruby888
nice Post..
ReplyDeleteAnd For the Imports - you may Visit My Website : EMAURYAA