Bringing in December with Christmas Miracles! December 6, 2016
Before anything else, the lovely Hermana Tucker and I are making Christmas cards today! I would LOVE to send one to all of you! Could you send me your address this week please? And I will send one next Tuesday when we email! (We have interviews with President Mansell on Monday, so we might be needing to move preparation day to Tuesday again!)
So... I'm pretty much just forwarding my letter from President Mansell for this week... and adding maybe a few extra things... Maybe. haha
This week has been splendid! So we are finding a lot of people to teach! (<-MIRACLES!) for the English missionaries!! It's great- I'm only a little sad because they are super awesome children of God and I don't get to see their testimonies grow, but the main point is that this is the same great work done through the Spirit no matter what missionaries are involved! However, with the amount of referrals that we gave out, we were even more blessed Sunday as we went to the 2nd ward with a new investigator, Shanice, that we taught Saturday. We brought Shanice to the 2nd ward to sit with her during sacrament and then the Elders came up to us after the meeting to introduce us to a Hispanic family who had been brought by a former missionary who came up from Arizona to visit a family he met in Nicaragua during his mission that are now living here! <-That's super confusing! I hope it makes a little sense! But basically, we are now going to pass off Shanice to the Elders and will teach this Hispanic family! The miracles happening are just so unreal!
Two of the things I've been focusing on in missionary work this past week are simple but have resulted in many miracles. I realized that I really stink at setting return appointments. I will get their name, address and phone number but I forget to set specific return appointments. So I changed this week and although I asked for specific return appointments horribly like "Well, could we come back and share more about Jesus Christ with you and your family?" (<-there is absolutely NOTHING enticing or exciting about that) and I forget to teach more than "hey, there's this awesome Christmas video about Jesus Christ and the service he gives!", somehow almost everyone that I have asked have said, "yeah, I would love that" or "that sounds good". So the second thing I'm still working on is teaching when I find. With that said though, Shanice set a return appointment for 2 hours later and then came to church yesterday!
So we talked to a girl who goes to LifeChurch (a HUGE church all over Oklahoma at least), and we asked her if we could share a video with her (Light the World) and she was like, "LifeChurch already showed that during church last week". Uh... okay, "SWEET! Did you get a chance to share it?" "Yep, I already shared it on Facebook". *drop the mic* haha um.. okay. Haha we didn't really know what to do after that. Just kidding, we had her refer the awesome video to her friend that was with her and gave her a card. #WhenLifeChurchDoesYourWork #GreatestOYM
By the way, I just got the information for my homecoming talk, so before I forget, I'll be speaking on New Year's Day (January 1st) at 11:00 am at the Northbridge Chapel 1080 West Arlington Street, WASHINGTON, Utah 84780-8594. Merry Christmas! I love you all! Chao!
New members receive a maximum of 10,000 baht.
ReplyDeleteบาคาร่า The site has been launched in the field of online gambling games for over nine years, so the royal1688 is very prominent. In the world of computer network betting. Our website also broadcast live broadcasts from Good gambling at Poipet. Cambodia Which is the best casino in Asia.
Come to play with the exoticism. To play a thrilling betting game with live dealers, baccarat, roulette, dragon and tigers, along with world-class customer service rules that will not make you fail. Come to play with Royal 1688. We receive 100% of the best dividend from the first time you make a deposit. We will give you a double of the first deposit. Get up to 10,000 baht to play with our live gambling or other slot games and quit.
Join us for this glamor with us open 24 hours a day, without a break. So you can play for a steady income at the site. Gclub มือถือ