Happy 4th of July!‏ July 4, 2016

Hats are now allowed! Holla! 
President Mansell and Sister Mansell are here! We will be able to meet them tomorrow morning in Lawton! I'm super stoked about that!
This morning I did have an amazing study on conversion. My question I was working with was "How does one become converted?" and the conclusion I came to is through true and honest application of the doctrine of Christ which allows one to be touched and worked on by the Holy Ghost. He will sanctify our hearts, meaning that he will change our hearts or our nature, to want to act and do as the Savior would. The Holy Ghost helps us to truly feel the doctrine of Christ changing our nature to put off the natural man and to overcome our weakness thereby allowing us to be more receptive of the Spirit and His guidance. Isn't it such a beautiful experience that our Heavenly Father has given us? It means it's going to be a lot of work, but it will allow us reap eternal and lasting rewards.
We're celebrating together! Hna St Clair's 20th
 and my year mark, June 24th!

Hermana St. Clair has really been a blessing to me in learning the principle of applying the doctrine of Christ and I am so grateful for her. She has really helped and supported me in reaching the various goals that I set/we set in companionship inventories. 12 week (the training program for missionaries in their first 12 weeks) is going really wonderfully as well and it's continually helping me to see where I'm lacking and needing to improve. It's crazy how perfectly the Spirit works- while doing 12 weeks, there's many times that we both point out something that we aren't doing or could do better as missionaries and it's often the same thing! And then we often set goals and help each other achieve it! And then we are able to
After our 10 second mad dash to the car.
We were soaked! thank you Oklahoma
 who showed me that movie rain, is really
 just Oklahoma's normal kind of rain.
realize the blessings that come from being a little more exactly obedient. How great is this work!
Our area this past week has been struggling (mostly this weekend), we've gone 3 or 4 days with no success. Elgin is like a ghost town since it's a military town with a 4 day weekend, but I'm sure the Lord is preparing many to listen to His words through us.
I love you all! Chao!
Con amor,
Hermana Nachelle Sharon Hunt (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Society at its Finest

A Blessed Week! Novermber 29, 2016

Bringing in December with Christmas Miracles! December 6, 2016