SUPER short today- I'm so sorry! August 31, 2015


Friends and Familiy!!
Just know that I love you all and that I'm doing so well! I was thinking yesterday about how there are so many different aspects to each of our spiritual developments and seriously was mind-blown! Food for thought: Think about spiritual development and it's application to all the covenants with God we have made. Think about temple work specifically. We are judged based on our knowledge. God expects from us to do what we have learned we need to do based on our understanding. The atonement will make up the difference as we seek Christ's help and strength to overcome and grow where we lack.
Add Our Zone Temple day (we get one every 6 months).
 I'm lucky to have had one in my first transfer! (: the sister
 next to me is Sis. Brittney Heaton from Fredonia, AZ...
 I think we may be related. Perhaps, primas?
In Matthew 26:29 it says at the end "Nevertheless, not what I will, but as thou wilt." This has become my goal and I've seen so many times where I've prayed already with struggles or questions of a course of action that as I've applied this and really opened my heart to accept what God wants me to do, that he has given me solutions. It hasn't been easy, but it's been completely worth it. I know that through the atonement is where we can receive the strength to change and become more of the servant that God needs us each to be! There's a quote that I absolutely love in Preach My Gospel that says something to the effect of... As we come to understand more about the atonement, our desire to share the gospel grow. I know that statement is 100% true! And so I invite you to really study more about the atonement and then really apply it. Have the faith in Jesus Christ to be able to change to become more of the son or daughter that our Heavenly Father wants and needs us to become.
I, also, invite you all to watch the Mormon message "Hope of God's Light" because the Spirit that accompanies the message is SO powerful!

Con amor,
Hermana Nachelle Sharon Hunt (:
Outside of the temple is a banana spider... or something.
It's the size of small cookie. Bet you didn't know that
 I was in the jungle! haha

I found these glasses one day and I was in love. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Society at its Finest

A Blessed Week! Novermber 29, 2016

Bringing in December with Christmas Miracles! December 6, 2016