Transfers! And I Crashed...? October 3, 2016
| Women's Conference. It poured. One dry spot on my shirt. |
So I'm doing so well! Sister Dopp is great, this area is great and our quadpanionship is great (aka the Elders and Sister Dopp and I)! And guess what, it's ALL going to change! And I'm SO stoked! Transfers are this week and I'm going up to Stillwater, OK to serve with Hermana McFadden who just finished training in the Stillwater Spanish group! I'm going Spanish again!!! (: You all have no idea HOW excited I am for this!
I was still struggling with some things this past week, but after talking to President Mansell it improved greatly. There were two things I got out of this call with him and the first one was he gave me a personal rule with a
goal. I am to find a piano and practice it for 20 minutes every day when I'm stressing out because President is going to have me play a piece for Christmas Conference on the 20th or 21st of December! I'm super stoked! I am going to find some more music and pick a piece soon! It's already been a great help to my stress levels- I finally have an outlet to de-stress!
The second thing I learned.... President Mansell told me "I was actually thinking about you this morning... How do you feel like your Spanish is?" "Well, President, when I have the vision to be
fluent one day, I'm not quite there yet." "Okay, let me ask this bluntly- how would you do if I put you in a Spanish area?" "It would take some work, but I think I could do it." "Well, Sister Hunt, I'm sending you to a Spanish area... Are you jumping up and down with excitement?!" I was SO stoked! Then I had to wait until he called me again Sunday evening before transfer calls to hear that I am going to be serving as the Sister Training Leader up there in Stillwater, OK with Hermana McFadden... AND!!! my baby is coming with me! Hermana St. Clair is going to be transferred up there as well! ALSO, the sisters and hermanas share a house up in Stillwater, so I'm pretty sure that Hermana St. Clair and her companion and I and Hermana McFadden will all live together! It's going to be a blast these last two transfers!! I'm SO stoked! I will be honest, I didn't see me going to serve as a Sister Training Leader but I'm excited for it! I feel bad for the sisters around me, but it will be fun! haha ;) I will have no idea
what I'm doing, but I've been told that the Lord qualifies who He calls. This is such a jumbled email, but I have so many thoughts going on about this past week and this upcoming week! I'm so stoked to be serving in a Spanish area again and I'm excited to learn from Hermana McFadden and all the other sisters up there! It's going to be pretty difficult learning to speak Spanish constantly again, but I'm super excited to be able to serve the Hispanic people again- I love them SO much!
General Conference was wonderful! I have a new vision for myself for preparing to finish my mission strong and change even more than I already have this past year and a vision of who I want to become in the next six months! As I watched conference though, I didn't feel like a super great spiritual high that I was anticipating, but I think that is probably good. I was reminded a lot of the things I knew but I have forgot, and the Spirit taught me the things that I need to work on and change and I'm excited to get working on them! This morning during personal studies, I had the thought to write down all the many things that the Spirit has helped me to change while on my mission and there was quite a few! It's so good to see how much I've changed- but that I also have a lot to change still! The progression never stops!
| The Quapanionship! The squad, the crew! |
Our area is seeing miracles and our focus has been to try and find new investigators through the members. We are OYMing like crazy (much better than before) and things are going great!
The mission culture is becoming greater and greater every day (especially in comparison to the first of my mission with half of us being new greenies)! It's certainly incredible to see the change <-even if it requires painful, stretching, continual growth in a new pot!
So sad story of the week. I wrecked our car. Okay, not really, but I did hit another car on exchanges. I was backing out of a parking place after meeting with a couple in our ward and Sister Grossgebauer was backing me up and told me to stop. I stopped. And then she had me back up more but I thought she was saying to back up straight and I KNEW there was a truck there, but I thought she said to keep coming back and I ran right into the truck! She had been trying to tell me to stop and I kept going! THANKFULLY it was a super minor scratch to our car and almost nothing to the truck. We left our number and a note and learned from a neighbor that he was a police officer, but he never called us. I feel so blessed! That was a crazy exchange!
Man, enjoy you all week this week! It's going to be so blessed! I love you all! Don't forget to set goals on the revelation received from General Conference! Until next week! Chao!
Con amor,
Hermana Nachelle Sharon Hunt (:
Lucky Casino Games at this time.
ReplyDeleteIBCbet One of the ways you can participate in Lucky games. And many other gambling games through the computer network. The gambler has all the cravings of the computer network as a choir. We have been working for over 12 years and are well known in the social networking computer gamers of Southeast Asia.
Lucky is another slot game. The point of this lot of games is that you can change your mind. You specialize in the standard view of online games. However, if you wish to change the view you play, you can use the mouse to click the button. This is the only way to change the view of the game to harvest the atmosphere of the real risk. The view you decide to use depends on your own mind. And it does not contribute to the game at all.
Do not wait for the atmosphere of the game, the internet gambling is reliable with your own, we have a team of operators to serve you 24 hours a day at the site. Sbobet