Oklahoma Here I Come!‏ Week 5 - July 30, 2015



Mi districto! Ellos mi favorito!

1st ​Temple trip with mis companeras!

Temple trip #2 from last p-day
My mallows from my "lucky charms".
It's the best part of my breakfasts 
when I can't have cracked wheat
Hermanas from District 49A with district 49D or C or
something else. Elder Taylor Monnet is the second on the
 left and he was in my seminary class and I was friends 
with his older sister Nikki! Super fantastic Elder! 
Elder Piscone, Monnet, Knutty, Weight, us, Brundage, 
Christensen, Philips, Davis, Grondel, and Johnson
Awkward palm trees and my awkward
 upside down turtle
The Sisters in our District
Hello everybody!
Wow, every week has it's ups and downs and this week was just the same! BUT I'm so grateful for all of it! Every last second! I woke up one day and my first thought was- can I just not do the mission thing today? It wasn't for any particular reason, but that ended up being one of the best days ever! What if I had given up? I wouldn't have known how great that day was! I really love being on a mission and God has helped me truly come to know my strengths, weaknesses, and most importantly, my Savior. Our Savior. Jesus is for one and all- he knows us individually, perfectly just as our Father in Heaven does. And with that, they know how we can change to become happier, and even better- they WILL help us! I know that for a fact! It's not going to be easy to change or at times desirable (in the moment, claro que si) pero He will help us. Whether it's through someone else's help- a bishop, a leader, a parent, or a friend, or even a random stranger, or through inspiration or through helping us with the motivation to just do it and change our lives. God HELPS us! It's wonderful, no?
With that said, I want to share a quote that I heard from Hna. Tuft at the beginning of my time here at the CCM. "Don't put God in a box." God can do anything and he isn't limited. So don't you limit him by saying my sins can't be helped, my weaknesses are too hard to overcome, no one understands me or could help me, because God can and will help you. YOU just need to ask, and be believing. There's a scripture in the New Testament in Mathew 15 (I think it's chapter 15...) where Christ says "Fear not, only be believing". So don't put God in a box.
Also, I read 2 Nephi 28:30 and 1 Nephi 2:16-17 this week during my personal studies and they really helped me to understand better how we receive inspiration. But when we have received inspiration, the counsel found in Alma 9:15-27 helps us understand better the importance of following the revelation that we have received. The scriptures are truly inspiring and just reading the Book of Mormon has brought me so much joy and understanding! I absolutely love it!
I hope you all are doing wonderfully! I love hearing from you all and what's going on in your lives! I pray for you, my friends, and wish much success as you do the many various things that bring you true joy!
Also, I'm down to mere days before I head out to Oklahoma City and if any of you know anyone from Oklahoma down to Wichita Falls, TX that may be interested in hearing good news and be invited to find more joy in their lives by coming closer to their Savior, Jesus Christ, will you send me their names, address, and a phone number that I could reach them at if I am placed in their area? (: Eek! I'm so excited!

Con amor,
Hermana Nachelle Sharon Hunt

Hermana Kasen from #ProvoYSA124ward
 and I on the 4th of July when the CCM threw up
 Red, White and Blue (:

Elder Austin Blake from EFY my second year and I

Hermana Gordon and Sallander from BYU who
 totally are companeras! They are seriously
amazing! They are headed to South Korea, Souel (sp) South


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Society at its Finest

A Blessed Week! Novermber 29, 2016

Bringing in December with Christmas Miracles! December 6, 2016