This is the life!‏ October 12, 2015

1st day on a bike and I accidentally wore my only pencil skirt.
 I about died when we started riding, from laughter.
 Seriously, I was laughing at our plight about the first 5 minutes.
I love riding bikes!!!! (:
Mis amigos!
This week I was studying in 1 Nephi chapter 4. It was amazing! There were three things that stood out to me that I wanted to share.
1. When we put our trust in God, we have no need to fear.
2. Don't let excuses of hardship let us slacken in our testimonies or faith. Doubt not, fear not.
3. God will ALWAYS give us a way to follow and keep his commandments.
Christ is perfect. God's plan is perfect. We will be blessed and happy as we follow God's commandments! It's so great and so comforting! While life never is perfect in all
aspects, we will find so much joy through following Christ's example and God's commandments! (: I feel like the luckiest person to be able to be serving a mission right now! It's hard- incredibly hard (but not in the ways that I would have imagined)- but it is SO worth it and it is where I need to be. Thank you for your support and prayers! I love you all! Hasta veo, chao!

Con amor,
Hermana Nachelle Sharon Hunt (:
Oklahoma really has the best sunrises/sunsets!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Society at its Finest

A Blessed Week! Novermber 29, 2016

Bringing in December with Christmas Miracles! December 6, 2016